Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mission Possible

Hey, My name is Ashley. I'm a student doing a veterinary technician course through distance education. I have been working in the veterinary field for about a year and a half. I get to see all types of animals on a daily basis. My favorite patients are cats. Though they may not be the easiest patients, they can be great to work with and when they're not, you always learn something. Some cases we work with can be very sad but knowing that we tried our best is all that counts. Working in the veterinary field has many rewards... although we don't have our patients saying "thank you" when they leave, just seeing that the dog walk out of the clinic after being hit by a car is reward enough. I look forward to many more posts on specific cases and pet nutrition!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks about my picture with Buster...he is finally taking the medication!! I have been a mess since he has been sick...headtilt...not cool...anyways your blog also looks great! I am not as far into week 1 as I would like to be...but hope to get where I want to by this weekend :) I would also LOVE it if you and I could help eachother out again this semester! GOOOO ASHLEY'S!!

    ReplyDelete